Pages


Tuesday, February 3, 2015

CHICAGO A View From My Room

 

Chicago

A View From My Room
 
 

 
 

It's no secret that I love Chicago. New York and Paris are lovely...but lack the charm that a good 'ol Midwestern big city offers. The people are so....Midwestern. The city is big...but not overwhelming. The art museum is my favorite, and I've been to quite a few. We go often and always request 'a room with a view'. While this is not the most spectacular view we have had, it did provide a nice opportunity to take these photos. I took them as the sun was rising, so in the reverse order as shown. It was a beautiful way to start the day....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment/inquiry. I moderate comments before posting them. If you have an inquiry that requires a response please include your email address (I do not post inquiries or your email address).