Pages


Sunday, November 18, 2012

Scarves: Organize.

Love, love, love my scarves. The problem is there are so many of them and they are hard to keep organized. A few days ago I was cleaning out my closet and came up with a solution. I had some old purses that were going in the trash.  I cut the straps off a leather purse. The 15" straps have a sturdy metal ring at either end. I slipped the rings over the pegs on a coat rack hanging in my mud room. I can easily stack more scarves by opening the loop, draping the scarf over the others and replacing the ring back on the peg. Voila! Problem solved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment/inquiry. I moderate comments before posting them. If you have an inquiry that requires a response please include your email address (I do not post inquiries or your email address).