Pages


Saturday, July 28, 2012

Teacups

Ask anyone in my family and they will tell you I have a bit of an obsession with teacups. It began when I was a child. My mother had a modest collection of about a dozen sets. They were in a built-in china cabinet in our very 50's dining room. I would sneak in and play with them when no one was watching. Seriously.
Now I have my very own collection (vast) of teacups, including mom's originals.
To me, teacups are the embodiment of all things sweet and kind, cheerful and feminine. I'm sure each time I look at them I am subconsciously reminded of my childhood fascination and sense of wonderment.
All photos on this website are the property of The Skillful Bee and should not be reproduced without permission.
                 












 





 
 
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment/inquiry. I moderate comments before posting them. If you have an inquiry that requires a response please include your email address (I do not post inquiries or your email address).